Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh, fall!

My humble, belated response to New York fashion week...
excuse the messiness


Betsey Johnson- words can not explain how much I <3 her surreal details.




Tracy Reese, Rebecca Taylor, and Erin Fetherston all displayed whimsical, ethereal fairy tale-like creations.





Anna Sui's collection was so beautiful- I look forward to wearing ethnic inspired clothes such as these during the summer.




There was plenty of gorgeous deep purple on the runways this year. [from L-R: Zac Posen, Rebecca Taylor, Erin Fetherston]



Phillip Lim- ahhh he is just as amazing to me as Betsey Johnson. I love how he uses pops of color - especially in pretty shades of blue.




Belts also seemed very popular this season. I love them paired with the gorgeous off the shoulder dresses at Abaete, or doubled up at BCBG Max Azria.



Which of these trends (or others) do you love, hate, or plan to rock this fall or during the spring/summer? What were your favorite shows?
LOVE ELLE

7 comments:

Andy said...

I really love all of these collections ! The betsey jonhson one is amazingggg.

Andy said...

Johnson**

Anna Sui's collection is amazing as well !

Olivia said...

Betsey Johnson is a fabulous designer. Anna Sui is great too. I love all of them!!!

Thanks for looking at my blog. (:

sridevi said...

I loved loved LOVED Anna Sui and Phillip Lim. Etro was also a favorite. So beautiful.

anna. said...

ooh, like the whole nerdy thing at betsey johnson!
lol.

geri hirsch said...

i loved betsey johnson as well and adored some of erin fetherstons collections but ultimately im an alexander wang girl!

Ella Gregory said...

it was quite a fun and youthful looking nyc fashion week
I liked it a lot
Although Milan was where it was at this year I think