This dress I just kinda found in my house when I was cleaning it. The necklace is very modest and almost nun-like. It kinda reminded me of Chloe Sevigny's Opening Ceremony clothing line- which I like to call, "nun chic" (in a good way of course). Except my dress was def not as great as any of her clothes.. sigh
I think I may be addicted to florals... this skirt is United Colors of Benetton and I love it, its kinda see thru though.
Oh and I was tagged by Suburban Style
MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS.
1. I have gone to a couple parties but I am secretly more of a homebody. On weekends I love to bake, though usually it's from a cooking mix, and make collages, watch DVD's, hang with a friend, read... I guess you could say I'm pretty laid back (or lame, you choose).
2. Sometimes I find myself thinking about sex at the most inopportune times (for example, during a class lecture... awkward much?!!)
3. I have about twenty unfinished stories on my computer. I love to write fiction, I just can't seem to get past the first 10-20 pages.
4. I hate repeating outfits and I try to make each one different, even if it's only a slightly different accessory.
5. I listen to a lottt of random mismatched music, from The Beatles to Lil Wayne to Beirut to Bob Dylan to jazz. And I'm diggin Diana Ross and the Supremes.
6. I can't realistically picture myself as an adult or even driving a car, mostly because I am horribly absentminded and irresponsible at times :/ I usually don't think twice before I do (or say) things.
Ha, I don't feel like tagging anyone so I'll just tag all of you! Just do this, you don't even have to link me. It's kind of liberating letting the whole world see all your stupid confessions.